Thursday, December 27, 2007

Top 10 Riedlblog Posts in 2007

I've had a lot of fun this year as it's been my first full year of blogging. I've learned many things since jumping into the blogosphere. I'm looking forward to a very interesting 2008 as I have many more life experiences on the way: Moving back to Oregon with my wife, finding a new job, a new apartment, new friends, old friends, a new church community, and much more.

In the spirit of looking over the past year and looking to the future, here's the Top 10 list of my favorite posts I have written in 2007:
  1. An Old Dude Touched My Privates - Mar 7
  2. I Won The Lottery!!! - May 4
  3. Hemorrhoids - Jun 11
  4. Honeymoons are Unfair - Jun 18
  5. Happy Fertilization Day! - Jun 28
  6. Husbands Love, Wives Respect - Jul 10
  7. Through A Tunnel: Hold Your Breath! - Sep 3
  8. Tough Choice: Sex or Baseball? Part 1, 2, 3 - Sep 27-Oct 4
  9. Last Thoughts From Single Life - Oct 18
  10. Snow! - Dec 1

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment