Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 10 Popular Posts of 2009

I'm actually quite shocked at how much I blogged over the past year. With grad school and all, I'm surprised I found the time. On average, I posted about 1.5 times per week.

It's very entertaining and fascinating to look over the posts from the last year. Looking back on the changes in life is important to remember to do. My absolute favorite post of the year is People Watching: A Social Experiment (#7). That day was so funny! Here are a few of my other personal favorites that failed to make the list: Got Pain?, Kid Quote: What Others Think, Kid Quote: The Cat and the RaccoonThe SORRY Steps, and Crappy Parenting (Jen's first post).

According to the number of pageviews, here are the top ten most popular posts from Riedlblog in 2009:

1) My Tattoo (This is mainly because it is linked with I Have Poland Syndrome, which is quite popular)
2) Dirty Microwave From The Office
3) Glendoveer Fitness Trail
4) Kid Quote: Fortune Teller
5) Kid Quote: Broken Spirit
6) The Portland Plan
7) People Watching: A Social Experiment (A must-see!)
8) Joseph Wood Hill Park (Rocky Butte)
9) I Love Jen.
10) Work Affecting Marriage

Thanks for reading, everyone! I hope you are excited to see more tasty treats in 2010! I sure am. Yum. :-)

Happy New Year!
--Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment