What is great about this tv show is that all of these friends accepted each other. Let's look at the main characters:
- Ross got 3 divorces
- Chandler never fails at slipping in a bad-timed joke
- Monica is super anal about cleanliness
- Phoebe had her brother's triplets
- Rachel was a spoiled brat
- Joey was so dumb that he bent over and practically asked a guy to steal everything Chandler's and his apartment
Jesus was a friend to screwed up people. He saw them in a different light than we often see our friends. He views them so much better. How can we be more accepting of our friends? How can we be more comforting in the times when we really don't want to be involved in their lives?
Images found here and here.