Thursday, February 21, 2008

Creator of LOST: What is a Mystery?

You have to check out this video (see below or click here). It is so funny and so true. One of the co-creators of LOST, J.J. Abrams, gives a little talk at TED about mystery. What he talks about is so integral to good storytelling, and that is exactly what solidifies LOST as one of the best tv shows ever. Good character development and mystery is what this show is all about.



If you haven't gotten into LOST, I highly recommend it. As would my wife. I got her into it and now she is obsessed too. We appreciate it because we can identify with it by connecting with the characters, as well as staying hooked because of the mystery.

Watch LOST on Thursdays @ 9pm (on the west coast) on ABC!

Image from abc.com

1 comment:

  1. I just can't get into it...I don't know why! I've tried and I enjoy it for the most part when I watch it...but...there's just so many characters!!! And I hate not knowing what's going on!!! : ) Ever heard of the Inspector Lynley Mysteries?? GOOD STUFF!

    ReplyDelete