Sunday, January 1, 2012

Week of December 18th

This post is a little late in coming, but worth it since I got some great deals a couple weeks ago.  I made two trips to Rite Aid (top two pictures) and two trips to Albertsons (bottom two pictures).  Nolan got 6 shots and a blood draw on the 21st so I had to buy acetaminophen and ibuprofen.  Luckily I had coupons!  At Rite Aid I got 4 bags of chocolate Chex mix (yum yum), 6 packs of gum, 2 tins of Icebreakers, a motion sensor soap dispenser for the kitchen, plus the medicine and only paid $16.35 (would have cost me $54.65).

At Albertsons I bought 2 jars of applesauce, 3 6-packs of individual applesauce cups, 2 jars of salsa, 5 cans of refried beans, 2 bottles of salad dressing, 4 bags of shredded cheese, 2 bottles of apple juice, a giant bottle of soy sauce, 2 lbs each of powdered sugar and brown sugar, 4 boxes of crackers, canola oil, 2 big cans of Lysol wipes, 2 boxes of cake mix and 2 cans of frosting, 5 boxes of Rice-a-Roni, 5 boxes of Pasta Roni, 4 cans of chicken broth, 4 jars of spaghetti sauce, and 6 bags of frozen vegetables.  I should have paid $161.84.  I only paid $60.24 after sales and coupons.  That's a 63% savings...success!






No comments:

Post a Comment