Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Writer: Jen

My wife has such great things to say about life. I have such great conversations with her almost every day of the week. Her heart for children and social justice is evident in her goals and dreams. I am so in love with her from the inside out.

I was pumped when she told me she would contribute occasionally to Riedlblog. It would certainly be beneficial to hear a bit from my other half, since she is such an integral part of my life. She stretches me and strengthens me in ways that no other person in the world does. I'm sure many of you readers out there would also appreciate hearing some of her thoughts and reflections from time to time.

So I'd like to give her a warm welcome, a hug, and a kiss to encourage her to feel free to write about whatever she wants!

<3 Love you Penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment